Basic Membership Fees:
4 Classes per month
8 Classes per month
- Membership with Krav Maga System UK
- Club T-shirt
- Groin Protection
Our Yearly Training Program offers our students a guide which will help them on their training journey.
Our vision is to give each student the choice to explore and understand the capability of their body and mind and discover the full potential of what they can do.
The Structure of Yearly training calendar
The year will be divided into discrete “SEASONS” as follow:
- Season 1 : 5th January 2022 – 24th April 2022
- Season 2 : 9th May 2022 – 21st August 2022
- Season 3 : 5th September 2022 – 21st December 2022
At the end of every Season there will be a specific Review Day, when students will be tested based on the training of previous season, this will allow the student to mark their progression to the next level.
Then there will be a two weeks rest and recovery period and the next season will then commence with the next part of the curriculum.
The Review Days will be FREE of charge and will give you also the opportunity to catch up with any missed weekly lessons and seminars.
Club Spring Holiday:
- 25th April 2022 – 8th May 2022
Club Summer Holiday:
- 22nd August 2022 – 4th September 2022
Club Christmas Holiday:
- 22nd December 2022 – 3rd January 2023
Review Days before every holiday:
- Spring Review Day : 10th April 2022 – 6h
- Summer Review Day : 6th August 2022 – 6h
- Christmas Review Day : 18th December 2022 -6h
No classes on bank holidays.